Service Plans and Managed Print Services
Do you have Printers, Multifunction equipment, Fax machines or even HP Designjet Plotters to take care of? Whether you are an IT professional or facilities manager at a large organization responsible for a fleet of output devices or a small company office manager with just a few printers and faxes, you need your service provider to provide PROACTIVE MAINTENANCE to minimize emergency service calls. To meet your needs, Carefree provides the following customizable programs:
This is an annual full service maintenance contract that includes preventive maintenance visits, parts and labor. You are guaranteed a same day or next business day onsite tech visit!
This plan has all the benefits of the Prevention Plan, but costs you less because you commit to purchasing your consumable supplies (toner, etc) from Carefree (toner prices are guaranteed to be at or below those charged by your former vendor–even if that vendor is a “superstore”).
If you are an IT professional or facilities manager in charge of a fleet of 20 or more network laser printer/copiers/multifunction devices, you will appreciate this program. This is a comprehensive solution that is billed monthly or quarterly by the page. It includes proactive delivery of: toner and service, ongoing quarterly assessments and occasionally hardware. Remote monitoring software allows Carefree to become your network printer help desk by tracking usage patterns and monitoring consumables. The software also emails accurate service and low toner alerts (often before the client is aware of an issue).
Benefits of Managed Print Services include:
- ONE predictable monthly invoice for all printer maintenance and supplies (excludes only paper). Single monthly invoice billing will be based on the pooled production of pages printed on the network printer fleet.
- ONE technical point of contact for all your printer maintenance and supplies issues.
- A very proactive Preventive Maintenance cleaning and inspection will be performed to reduce the incidence of breakdowns to ensure the highest level of productivity is maintained throughout the term of the agreement.
- You will receive our highest priority onsite service response. We guarantee a response time within eight business hours but we will make every effort to respond to emergency calls in two to four business hours.
- This program can save you money and eliminates the administrative hassle involving ordering toner and maintaining inventory because Carefree takes over management of your toner inventory.
- Eliminates multiple vendors, multiple invoices and the need to continually renegotiate toner pricing. You don’t buy toner cartridges anymore...you simply pay for pages produced across your network fleet!
All of our Printer Service Plans include:
- Proactive Preventive Maintenance (at least annually; more often if needed)
- Priority Service Response - An industry leading Same Day or Next day Onsite Response
- HP and Xerox Authorized Service (we even do warranty repairs)
- Employee Technicians (not subcontractors)
- Free Remote Printer Monitoring (Carefree becomes your proactive printer help desk as we learn about problems often before you do!)
Service Plans and Managed Print Services in Northern Virginia – Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun, and Prince William County
- Alexandria, Va
- Annandale, Va
- Arlington, Va
- Ashburn, Va
- Burke, Va
- Centreville, Va
- Chantilly, Va
- Clifton, Va
- Fairfax, Va
- Fairfax Station, Va
- Falls Church, Va
- Herndon, Va
- Manassas, Va
- McLean, Va
- Reston, Va
- South Riding, Va
- Springfield, Va
- Sterling, Va
- Tysons Corner, Va
- Vienna, Va
Service Plans and Managed Print Services in Maryland – Montgomery County
- Bethesda, Md
- Chevy Chase, Md
- Gaithersburg, Md
- Germantown, Md
- Potomac, Md
- Rockville, Md
- Silver Spring, Md
- Takoma Park, Md
Service Plans and Managed Print Services in Washington DC
Being in the service industry myself, I understand the importance of customer service. Carefree provides that and then some! Everyone on the staff shares the same "can do" attitude and leaves you with the feeling that your business is important to them. The technicians are courteous and knowledgeable; the office staff makes all administrative matters a breeze. It is truly a pleasure to have you as a part of our team!
– Reginald G. Jackson, Sr., IMD Support